Конференция ISHEL 2019 — WOS
International Scientific Conference
«Information Society: Health, Economics and Law»
The conference «Information Society: Health, Economics and Law», which will be held on March 11-13, 2019 in Irkutsk on the basis of the Network Institute of Additional Professional Education.
The conference is held in person.
- PLC Network Institute of Additional Professional Education.
- National Scientific Medical Research Center of children’s health (NSMRC children’s health).
The full name of the conference: International scientific conference «Information society: health, economics and law»
Abbreviated name: ISHEL 2019.
Detailed information is available on the official website of the conference https://posidpo.ru/ischel-2019/ (in English).
- The health in the information technology era: realities and prospects.
- The modern economics: regional and global aspects.
- The law in the information society.
Conditions for participation in the conference:
Completed research works written in English are allowed to participate.
All articles submitted to the organizing Committee are subject to mandatory double-blind peer review.
Submission of articles: till March 11, 2019 (inclusive).
The following documents are sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org of the organizing committee:
- Article (designed in accordance with the template).
- The form of the license agreement (requires a completed, signed by the author and scanned version of the form).
Requirements for the design and writing of the article:
- the article should be designed strictly in accordance with the proposed template of the journal (the template is attached to the letter). The article is made by replacing the text in the template with the text of your article. Articles prepared in any other way will not be accepted.
- the number of pages of the article should be from 6 – 8. Font — TimesNewRoman, size — 10, line spacing — 1. The volume of the text – not less than 2500 words taking into account the list of references.
- the number of keywords — up to 6, the abstract from 150 to 250 words, the title of the article is not more than 12 words.
- the details of tables and figures – in the template.
- the article must be original and contain no borrowings from other published materials.
- the article should contain sections: Abstract, Introduction, Results and Discussion, Conclusion.
- the number of co-authors — up to 5 people.
- one person can participate as an author or co-author in no more than 3 (three) articles.
- references should be made strictly in accordance with the requirements of publications (see the rules of registration of the list of references – in the Annex), it is necessary to refer only to those publications that are indexed in international databases (Scopus, WoS) and RSCI.
- the number of references in the list of literature to the works of all authors of the article is not more than 2 (two).
- the total number of references in the article is not less than 15 to journals in international databases (Scopus, WoS) and RSCI.
- use, please, the international standard for units and quantities, use a period as the decimal point (i.e., 0.002).
- the file of the article call for surname_initials of the author-correspondent, for example Ivanov_AV_01.docx or Petrova_SP_02.docx. The file of questionnaire, please, call likewise, for example, Ivanov_AV_01_anketa or Petrova_SP_02_anketa.
All submitted articles are reviewed and checked for the absence of plagiarism, excessive self-citation, compliance with the design and the presence of originality. Papers that have passed the review are accepted for publication.
Information on issues related to participation in the conference you can specify by writing to the e-mail address of the organizing Committee.
The organizing Committee of the conference.
The chairmen of organizing Committee:
- Kuchma Vladislav Remirovich – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, corresponding member of RAS, Deputy Director for scientific work of the National Scientific Medical Research Center of children’s health – Director of the Research Institute of Hygiene and Health of children and adolescents FSAI «NSMRC children’s health» of Health Ministry of Russia.
- Savchenkov Mikhail Fedosovich – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Academician of RAMS, Honorary Professor of the Department of General hygiene of FSBSI HE «Irkutsk State Medical University» of Russian’s Health Ministry;
- Lemeshevskaya Elizaveta Petrovna – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of occupational health and food hygiene of FSBSI HE «Irkutsk State Medical University» of Russian’s Health Ministry;
- Vasilyeva Natalya Viktorovna – Doctor of Law Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of business and financial law of FSBSI HE «Baikal State University»;
- Vyaznikov Vadim Evgenyevich – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Economics and Digital Business Technologies of the Institute of Economics, management and law of FSBSI HE «Irkutsk National Research University»;
- Stepanenko Diana Arkadyevna – Doctor of Law Sciences, Professor, Deputy Director for scientific work of ESB of FSBSI HE «Russian State University of Justice»
- Polyakova Nina Vladimirovna – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of management, marketing and service of FSBSI HE «Baikal State University».
The bank requisites for payment of the registration fee will be sent to the authors of the accepted articles by e-mail together with confirmation of acceptance of the article.