Requirements for the design and writing of the article:
- the article should be designed strictly in accordance with the proposed template of the journal (the template is attached to the letter). The article is made by replacing the text in the template with the text of your article.Articles prepared in any other way will not be accepted.
- the number of pages of the article should be from 6 – 8. Font — TimesNewRoman, size — 10, line spacing — 1. The volume of the text – not less than 2500 words taking into account the list of references.
- the number of keywords — up to 6, the abstract from 150 to 250 words, the title of the article is not more than 12 words.
- the details of tables and figures – in the template.
- the article must be original and contain no borrowings from other published materials.
- the article should contain sections: Abstract, Introduction, Results and Discussion, Conclusion.
- the number of co-authors — up to 5 people.
- one person can participate as an author or co-author in no more than 3 (three) articles.
- references should be made strictly in accordance with the requirements of publications (see the rules of registration of the list of references – in the Annex), it is necessary to refer only to those publications that are indexed in international databases (Scopus, WoS) and RSCI.
- the number of references in the list of literature to the works of all authors of the article is not more than 2 (two).
- the total number of references in the article is not less than 15 to journals in international databases (Scopus, WoS) and RSCI.
- use, please, the international standard for units and quantities, use a period as the decimal point (i.e., 0.002).
- the file of the article call for surname_initials of the author-correspondent, for example Ivanov_AV_01.docx or Petrova_SP_02.docx. The file of questionnaire, please, call likewise, for example, Ivanov_AV_01_anketa or Petrova_SP_02_anketa.
All submitted articles are reviewed and checked for the absence of plagiarism, excessive self-citation, compliance with the design and the presence of originality. Papers that have passed the review are accepted for publication.
Information on issues related to participation in the conference you can specify by writing to the e-mail address of the organizing Committee.